Talk of excellence, comfort, luxury, and class, you’ve got them all in the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The C-Class is beautifully designed and has a compelling set of abilities. It is available as a four-door sedan and a five-door station wagon. It is classified as a high priced medium-sized car.
Every C-Class is fuel-efficient and comes with advanced driver aids. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class model is one of its kind. It is a significantly modified version of the W205 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Below are some stunning features of a C-Class Mercedes.
1.Dual-zone climate control
It allows you to separately set or adjust temperatures for the driver and passenger cabin.
2. It has a reversing camera and parking sensors on the front and rear.
It offers you incredible parking assistance in that it can steer the car into the right parking spot.
3. A multimedia system
The multimedia system has a CD player, digital radio tuning, touchpad control, and satellite navigation. It also has a 10.25-inch color screen interface and supports Bluetooth connectivity for both phone calls and audio streaming.
4. A C-Class has power-adjustable front seats and a multi-function steering wheel.
5. It has an automatic dimming rear-view mirror and also power-folding, heated door mirrors.
6. It doesn’t need a key to start
7. Very bright and durable LED headlamps, which automatically turn on when it starts getting dark.
8. Also, its windscreen wipers operate automatically when it starts raining.
9. It has an Agility Control suspension, which allows the car to adjust itself according to your ride automatically.
10. Mercedes Benz C-Class has aluminum alloy wheels that are fitted with run-flat tires. It also has a tire pressure warning system to show you when a tire is going flat. The run-flat tires are purposely fitted to help you maintain control of the car in case of a puncture.
11. It is fitted with automatic emergency braking, driver fatigue monitoring, and blind-spot monitoring.
The fatigue monitor (attention assist) warns you if you start showing signs of falling asleep at the wheel. The blind spot assist warns you when you’re changing lanes, and there is an adjacent vehicle. The automatic brakes warn of an obstacle in front of the car, for instance, a slower vehicle.
12. The C-Class model also has active lane-keeping assistance. It gently corrects you if you are drifting out of your lane on a highway.
13. Every C-Class has nine airbags.
The airbags play a vital role in protecting the passengers on board in case of an accident. Two of them are placed directly in front of the driver and front passenger. The driver also has a knee airbag. The outer front and rear passengers also have a side-airbag each. Mostly, these are meant to protect the pelvis and chest from any side impacts. There are also side-curtain airbags that protect, at head level, the front and rear occupants from side impacts.
14. It has an electronic stability control that enables you to control a skidding car.
15. Every Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a three-year warranty with unlimited kilometers.
In conclusion, Mercedes C Class is the most sought-after car model in the market. Presently, this model is exclusively the best in terms of safety features.